How to Watch CBS-Wink & CBS Sports in Dispute Markets
Option 1- Over the Air
You can still access CBS as part of your Over the Air (“OTA”) option; if you haven’t done this previously, here is how you can access CBS with the OTA option:
You can plug in the coax cable directly from the wall and straight into your SmartTV*; you will then need to change the input on your TV to the correct input for the Coax cable. Once you have done so, you will need to perform a channel rescan using your TV’s remote control. Once the scan is complete, you should then be able to see CBS.
*Please note that TVs without a clear QAM digital tuner will need to use one of the other options below. These TVs include Element, Sylvania, and Westinghouse Smart TVs.
Option 2- CBS Sports Mobile App
This is a free app which can be downloaded onto your mobile device. Please follow the instructions provided in this link in order to gain immediate access to CBS programming:
Option 3- CBS All Access
This is a paid subscription with a one week ‘free trial’ which will grant you full access to the CBS lineup. This can be accessed by following the sign-up instructions provided here:
In order to access CBS Apps on your Tablet, Ipad or other mobile streaming devices, please use the appropriate app store instructions below to install these apps onto your chosen device.
For iPhone and Apple Devices:
1) Find the Apple App Store Icon shown above on your Apple Device.
2) Open the App Store and Search for “CBS Sports” or “CBS All Access”.
3) Download the CBS Sports App to your Apple Device and open it to begin viewing content.
For Android Devices:
1) Find the Google Play Icon shown above on your Android Device.
2) Open the Google Play App Store and Search for “CBS Sports” or “CBS All Access”.
3) Download the CBS Sports App to your Android Device, and open it to begin viewing content.